EthosPay offers highly competitive rates, secure and reliable credit card processing solutions, world-class customer care, and fast approvals for all low risk businesses and industries.
EthosPay offers simple and reliable merchant solutions for low risk businesses enabling you to collect a broad variety of cashless payments for goods and services. Our merchant services are designed to help your business flourish with easy applications, fast approvals, secure credit card processing, and world-class customer care.
We specialize in assisting low value ticket and sales businesses grow with small business credit card processing solutions specifically tailored to the requirements of your industry and business. With over 15 years' experience in providing low risk merchant accounts, EthosPay understands exactly what is needed to take your business to the next level.
Our application process is simple and fast. All details provided during the application stage remain completely confidential and are processed securely by our specialist personnel. We contact all applicants within 72 hours, and with an approval rate of 99% for low risk businesses, it is almost guaranteed we will have good news for you!
Should you require any assistance in completing the application form, call us directly at 1-800-280-5287 or email us at [email protected].
What is a Low Risk Merchant?
As more businesses of all sizes enter the market, banks and financial institutions categorize each business according to a risk level. There are low risk, medium risk, and high risk businesses determined by a set of factors. EthosPay has worked with low risk businesses for over 15 years, helping them to secure the best merchant rates and credit card processing options for their business needs.
A low risk merchant is defined by several criteria which the business must meet to qualify for a low risk merchant account. Factors taken into consideration include the industry in which the business operates, the credit and processing history of the company, the location of the business and its customers, and many other factors. To qualify as a low risk merchant, your business must at least meet the following criteria:
- The business must operate within an industry that is considered as low risk
- The business must operate within a country that is considered as low risk
- Total monthly sales processed by cashless payments cannot amount to more than $20,000
- The average ticket size per transaction is less than $50 per ticket
- The business has a good credit history and a very low chargeback ratio
If your business meets the criterion above, you could qualify for a low risk merchant processing account. EthosPay accepts applications from all low risk industries and specializes in finding the best merchant services with the lowest fees for your business.
EthosPay Low Risk Merchant Account Solutions
EthosPay understands what merchants are looking for in a low risk account. Having started out 15 years ago offering low risk merchant services to a handful of industries, we have expanded and today we provide unparalleled benefits for low risk merchants including:
- Fast Approval. Many merchant services take weeks to set up before you can begin accepting credit card payments. EthosPay provides a rapid turnaround so that your business can start accepting payments within 72 hours.
- Low & Affordable Rates. Due to the nature of low risk businesses – with a limited ticket value and turnover – the rates charged for merchant services are vital. We understand how important it is to find the best rates for your low risk merchant account so that your profit margin remains healthy.
- Online & Offline Solutions. Our credit card processing solutions allow you to accept payments in-person using a card terminal and online using secure 3D payment processing. Whether your business is Point Of Sale or e-commerce, you will have the ability to quickly and securely accept credit card payments.
- Accept All Major Credit Cards. With a low risk merchant account from EthosPay, you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and a range of local credit cards, making life more convenient for your clients.